Peavey Escort 3000 Compact Portable Sound System
The Escort 3000's integrated design makes transporting easy, while its user-friendly controls offer simple operation, making this portable PA system the perfect choice for schools, churches, civic organizations, and small musical groups. The Peavey Escort features dual 10" 2-way PA speakers driven by a 5-channel, 300W stereo powered mixer, making it ideal for both vocal and musical applications. The system also includes a PVi unidirectional (cardioid pattern) dynamic microphone, 2 folding speaker stands and all necessary connecting cables. Among many professional features, the mixer includes 60mm faders, a 5-band graphic equalizer with FLS (Feedback Locating System) and digital reverb. The carrying case provides storage for all the PA system components with ample room for additional mics and cables. This clever design incorporates the speakers into the package, allowing the unit to be easily carried or pulled along on its luggage-style wheels.
- Convenient package with luggage-style wheels
- Two-way speaker system with 10 inch woofer and piezoelectric horn
- Five-channel powered mixer
- Four XLR mic inputs with 15 V phantom power
- Two stereo line inputs
- 60 mm faders
- High quality digital reverb
- 300 Watts output power (150 Watts per channel) with DDT
- Five-band graphic equalizer with FLS
- Two folding speaker stands included
- Escort stand sold separately
- One PVi cardioid dynamic microphone with cable
- Two 25 foot speaker cables
- Storage compartments for microphones, cables and accessories
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.